Monday, May 18, 2015

Health

i am always praying for health and healing.  Try not to spread germś and keep yout immune system strong.  Some tips: wash your hands, eat or drink your vegetables and fruit, and take vitamins.  Staying hydràted is important too. 
       But, keeping your mind positive is also a big thing.  Of course, as I have mentioned, we are going to have down days, but staying positive and trying to not get stressed will help your physical well-being too.  Prayer helps all, as well!
   

1 Corinthians 6:19-20New Living Translation (NLT)

19 Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, 20 for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body.

Proverbs 17:22English Standard Version (ESV)

22 A joyful heart is good medicine,
    but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

Psalm 139:14English Standard Version (ESV)

14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.[a]
Wonderful are your works;
    my soul knows it very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to let me know your thoughts, ideas, and feelings on how to make my writing better or about my topic.