Thursday, May 7, 2015

Love Your Flocks

Woe flock towards people who treat us nicely, often duplicating the affection.  We flock towards people who like us, often liking them as well.  But that's how friendship works.  That is how bonds are made.  We often don't flock towards people who are different because they are different…
       Lately I've been feeling lie an outsider.  More mature than my peers and still physically a teenager.  I know more about where my spirituality is than most teens my age.  I have been through more medical thîngs.  Yet, I try to never judge because I do not know everyone's story. 
       Judging is what we as human beings do unintentionally.  We naturally have biases, but as good people we don't mean to offend, hurt, or judge. 
        We should flock towards the crowd, expand our horizons, and try to be social butterflies.  Treat others how you want to be treated.  There is a whole world of people we should love, so let's get on that. 

1 Peter 4:8New Living Translation (NLT)

Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.

John 13:34-35English Standard Version (ESV)

34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. 35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Proverbs 27:23English Standard Version (ESV)

23 Know well the condition of your flocks,
    and give attention to your herds,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to let me know your thoughts, ideas, and feelings on how to make my writing better or about my topic.