Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Be Angry and Do Not Sin

I'm not sure which is better; showing your anger or not…. 
       Have you ever felt that vibe that passive- aggressiveness gives off?  It's like, you feel anger but your not sure if it's just you because the person doesn't look angry.  You feel that you might have upset someone.  And when you're me that feeling doesn't help anything.  
       Please don't be passive-aggressive because I worry and care about you.  I am already anxious.  I am tired.  I am in pain.  And I am trying to give it ALL to God, because He gave me life on this earth an eternal.  He can carry my burden!

Proverbs 29:11English Standard Version (ESV)

11 A fool gives full vent to his spirit,
    but a wise man quietly holds it back.

Ephesians 4:26-27English Standard Version (ESV)

26 Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, 27 and give no opportunity to the devil.

Galatians 6:2English Standard Version (ESV)

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

Psalm 55:22English Standard Version (ESV)

22 Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to let me know your thoughts, ideas, and feelings on how to make my writing better or about my topic.